While many things have changed, our commitment to your health and safety has not. Our practice follows the most current and strictest infection control guidelines set forth by the CDC, CDA, and Cal/OSHA. We have spent countless hours researching, learning, and preparing. Welcome to the new clean!
We'd like to prepare you for some of the changes you'll notice when it's time for your appointment.
- All persons must always wear face masks for the entire visit.
- You will be asked to fill out a pre-screening health questionnaire and informed consent to treatment during the Covid-19 pandemic time.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival as part of the screening process.
- We have hand sanitizers that we will ask you to use once you enter the office.
- Curbside waiting room: It would be better if you call us when you arrive so that we may let you know when we are ready to see you. You may have to wait in your car or outside for a short period of time. Thanks for your understanding.
- All payments will be contactless.
- We kindly ask that only patients with a scheduled appointment enter our office. Please do not have anyone accompany you to your appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients; We have significantly reduced the number of appointments per day.
- Our clinical staff will be donning N95 fit-tested respirators and face shields.
- UV air purifier unit installed in our central AC system.
- Medical-grade HEPA air filtration units have been placed throughout the office.
- An isolation box is being used for procedures, producing aerosols.
- Our check-ups may be completed via teledentistry to minimize the chance of cross-contamination.
- Hourly disinfection control of all common surfaces.
We want you to feel comfortable and safe as we welcome you to this new environment. We appreciate your cooperation and patience. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!