While many things have changed, our commitment to your health and safety has not. Our practice follows the most current and strictest infection control guidelines set forth by the CDC, CDA, and Cal/OSHA. We have spent countless hours researching, learning, and preparing. Welcome to the new clean!
- Frequent disinfection of common area and high contact surfaces.
- Deep disinfection - Utilizing HOCL Fogging
- EPA certified – Medical grade anti-viral products proven effective against the Human Coronavirus
- Air purifiers using HEPA + UVC light for disinfection of the air throughout the office
- Central UV air purifier - UV air purifier units installed in our central AC system.
- Surgical grade Negative Pressure unit in our private room – up to the standards of a traditional operating room in a hospital used to treat patients with airborne disease.
- Isolation Box is being used for aerosol producing procedures
- Plexiglas barriers at the check-in and check-out desks
- Full PPE gear with N95 respirators, face-shields and isolation gowns for clinical staff
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE MEASURE
- Online pre-registration – through our website to minimize the time a patient is in the office.
- Virtual consultation – for Initial consultation and follow-up appointments to minimize the number of visits.
- Virtual treatment progress monitoring - The state of the art “Dental Monitoring” Software enables us to monitor our patient's treatment progress remotely, throughout the entire treatment and minimize the number of in-person office visits. To learn more about Dental Monitoring technology click https://dental-monitoring.com/patient/
- Social distancing – Appointments are managed to allow for social distancing between patients; We have significantly reduced the number of appointments per day.
- Waiting in your car – We are asking all patients to stay in their car upon arriving onsite. You will then call the main office number (408-610-9886) and answer a few questions before coming into the office.
- Facial covering – Per CDC requirements every person entering a dental office will need to have facial covering. Our clinical staff will be using N95 fit-tested respirators and face shields or goggles.
- Temperature readings – Everyone, patients, staff, and doctor’s temperatures will be taken on a daily basis using a touch-less thermometer, upon entering the office.
- Hand hygiene – will be required upon entering the office via hand sanitizers or traditional handwashing with soap and water.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – each patient will be asked to rinse with an anti-viral hydrogen peroxide solution before their examination.
- Only the patients We kindly ask that only patients with a scheduled appointment enter our office. Please do not have anyone accompany you to your appointment.
- Testing – All staff and doctors have been tested and will be tested on a weekly basis for the foreseeable future.
We want you to feel comfortable and safe as we welcome you to this new environment. We appreciate your cooperation and patience. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!