During this pandemic, everyone is used to being home and are looking for ways to make even dental care get easier. So, get ready to have your treatment remotely at your home's comfort with Dental Monitoring, which offers AI-powered solutions through the Dental Monitoring app and DM Scanbox. With this technology, tracking your treatment progress can be more convenient now.
We are eager to let you know that we offer this service in our practice.
What Are The Benefits Of Choosing A Practice That Utilizes Dental Monitoring?
Choosing a practice that offers dental monitoring can make dental care a lot comforting, such as:
- You only need to go to the practice when necessary because you can easily communicate with your orthodontist virtually and don’t have to go through the complications of scheduling appointments and commuting to the office.
- You can keep track of the progress you make with the dental treatment, as the orthodontist can check your smile remotely, and it doesn’t matter where you are.
- With the help of DM’s time-lapse feature, you can check how much progress you have made to attain that perfect smile.
- As we always have been doing since the beginning of the practice, we ensure to keep your personal information secure. Our platform is HIPAA/GDPR compliant.
How Does It Work?
The whole process is quite simple; just check these steps:
Remote Dental Monitoring
- At first, download the DM App on your smartphone.
- With your personalized DM App and DM ScanBox, take scans of your smile and send it over to your orthodontist.
- Your orthodontist will get notified, and through DM’s in-app messaging system, you and your orthodontist can connect remotely without the hassle of booking an appointment!
- Monitor the progress of your treatment!
- This app’s AI-powered photo timelapse technology will show you the progress you are making and also update you every time you take a new scan.
For more information about dental monitoring, feel free to call us now.